If you chose or has already chosen to create a profile with Wishlink.pl we'll collect the following personal information about you.
- Login information and picture from third parties (Facebook or Google)
- Information you chose to describe in your created wishlists
We will only collect the personal information you decide to give us.You will be responsible for that the information you provide to us is valid and correct and that it only pertains to you and no other person or company.
We collect and use your personal information and the data on your use of our service for the following purposes.
- To activate or deactivate your account
- To connect your user data to you
- To handle your requests
- For use in data analysis and other research with the purpose of improving the currently available services and potentially develop new ones.
- To ensure, maintain and support our systems and programs.
- If legally obliged to hand over information to legal authorities or courts.
- In case we get involved in a legal dispute where either you or a third party is involved.
- To contact you if you sign up to get sent promotional material, you will have the possibility to request not to participate in such services at any time you request.
- Data of use may be collected and anonymized before being shared with third parties and other services, these data will not be associated with your personal information linked with your profile.
We collect and utilize personal information in accordance with GDPR (Article 6, section 1. litra (a), (b), (c), (f) as well as Databeskyttelseslovens § 6.
Required to provide our service to you.
- We utilize your personal information as needed to provide our service to you.
Our legitimate interests
Where relevant, we will use your private information if required for our legitimate interests in connection to providing our service, with the limits that our interests to not interfere with your interests or rights. For example we utilize your personal information
- Where it is relevant we make it possible for you to share certain personal information with others.
- For research into ways to improve the Wishlink.pl services, under which condition we will treat your personal information in a form where they can not be traced back to you.
- To improve our service, e.g. in case of a technical issue we might use your technical information to solve this issue.
- To hand over your personal information when required by legal authorities or courts.
Our legal requirements
- We utilize your personal information, if needed, so we can uphold our legal obligations.
Based on your consent
- Under certain conditions we will use your personal information if you've given your consent to do so, for example, to send you an email to recover your password.
We share your personal information with others for specific reasons.
- When we are legally obliged by legal institutions to do so.
- If with reason it is needed in case of a legal dispute.
- To share aggregate user data, but such data will not be able to identify you as a specific person
- We may anonymize your personal information to share them for the purposes of developing other services
- In case of the sale of Wishlink.pl or any connected section thereof the information of our users may be transferred as well as a consequence of such transactions.
We will not retain your personal information any longer than needed for the purposes for which they are retained. We retain your personal information for the following purposes.
- For as long as you use our service
- Our legal obligations to retain your personal information.
- As needed for potential legal disputes within reason.
- Periods where a demand may be put forth by or against us.
- As needed for our ongoing research.
- In case of deletion of your account, we'll delete all information connected to you or retain information in a form which can not be directly traced to you.
We request that you keep the information you register with us updated and correct as needed on your Wishlink.pl profile. If you wish to not receive further messages from us, or if you wish to see, delete and/or correct the personal information you have with us you can do so by updating your profile information or wishlists, or if not possible to contact us at email@example.com. We will retain the right to keep an anonymized copy of any such information. You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your profile and your login-information, and all the activities done with your profile. If you create a profile with us, you should not share your login information with anyone. Depending on current laws you have certain rights regarding personal information
- Right to view: You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understood information about how we use your personal information and your rights in connection to this topic.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to get all of your personal information rectified if they are inaccurate or incorrect.
- Right to deletion of data: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information where there is no greater reason for us to hang on to them.
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to get a limitation of processing or further use of your personal information. When your personal information is rectified we are still able to keep them but our use of them is limited.
- Right to transfer: You have the right to receive and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different services under the condition that this right does not conflict with another's rights.
- Automated individual decision making. You have the right to not be the subject of an automatic decision
- Right to object and withdrawal of consent
- Exercising your rights.
- Data Protection Authority. You have the right to send in a complaint about the way we handle your personal information at your national Data Protection Authority.
Note that you only have the rights above in regards to your own personal information we have on you in relation to our service.
The services provided are not intended for use by children without parental consent. If you are the parent to a child under the age of 16 years, and you suspect that your child has given us personal information which has not been accepted by you as a parent, you are requested to contact us by e-mail and we will delete the information from our system.